Join us on Thanksgiving weekend for our first annual soccer tournament fundraiser, benefitting the Douglas Mental Health University Institute through Live for the Cause’s (LFTC) upcoming 2018 Gala Campaign.
With over 100,000 outpatient visits every year, the Douglas strives to offer cutting-edge care and services to people living with mental illness. In addition, 10% of all proceeds will go towards the Youth Trust Fund, administered by the Dorval Athletic Association, in collaboration with Community Aid. This fund provides financial assistance to local youth who otherwise would be unable to participate in leisure activities.
Sign-up your team of family & friends for a FUN weekend of soccer, BBQ food, drinks and live entertainment, all while supporting a worthwhile cause!
- Date: Saturday, October 7 – Sunday, October 8, 2017
- Timeline: The games will run from 9am to 6pm both days, more details about the bracket will be released at a later date. Important note: We will get you home in time for turkey!
- Games are 25 minutes. No halftime.
- 10 players minimum per team (co-ed encouraged but not mandatory)
- Minimum 3 games per team + elimination round
- Cost: $400 per team
- All participants will receive 1 drink ticket and free snacks
For additional information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you or your company would like to sponsor food/drinks/prizes for this event, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting Douglas Mental Health University Institute & Dorval Community Aid, your contributions will go a long way towards helping those who need it most!
This event is organized by Live for the Cause & Dorval Tigers Senior Soccer Team.